Information obligation under Article 13 of GDPR
Personal data controller
Avanti H.A. Żołądkowscy Sp.j., Stary Rynek 76,61-772 Poznań shall be the entity deciding on how your personal data will be used.
Obtaining information on data
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
call us at (61) 8 523 285
We received your data from you during the first contact. We do not acquire data in any other way.
Objective of personal data processing
We process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you, your company or your employer. It is necessary to:
- Handle the applications you send to us
- Contact you, including for purposes of providing services
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below i.e.:
- Monitoring your activity at our website
- Conducting marketing activities towards you
- Contacting you, including for legitimate marketing purposes, through available communication channels, in particular upon your consent by email and telephone
- Carrying out statistical analyses
- Storage of data for archiving purposes and ensuring the possibility of settlement (proving that we meet our obligations under the law)
If you agree, we process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Saving data in cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending information to our email address: email@example.com
We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Privileges towards the Company with regard to data processing
You have the right to exercise your rights under the GDPR i.e. the right of access, rectification and deletion of your data, the right to limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You will exercise your rights when you apply for:
- Correction of data
- You will notice that your data are incorrect or incomplete
- Request for deletion of data
- Your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by us.
- You withdraw your consent to data processing
- You object to the processing of your data
You have the right to lodge a complaint in connection with the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory authority, which is the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (address: Inspector General for Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2 ,00-193 Warsaw)
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for purposes of:
- Seeking claims in connection with the performance of the contract
- Fulfilment of obligations resulting from the provisions of law, including in particular tax and accounting regulations
- Prevention of fraud and abuse
- Statistical and archiving purposes
- For a maximum period of 40 years from the date of termination of the contract
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
Automatic processing of personal data
Your personal data will be processed automatically for statistical purposes.
This will not have any effect on you.